Week # 95 May 30, 2018

Hi  This past week we spent a lot of time finishing finding and updating those members lists. I had finished it in my last ward and then i came here and it still wasn´t done so i had to do it all over again but this past week we finished it once and for all so hopefully i will never have to do it again. Yesterday we had our zone conference we helped give a training about baptismal dates. The conference lasted a long time it started like at 10 am and finished close to 5pm but at least week got to eat lunch there. 

One fun thing that I have been doing for language study is translating my patriarchal blessing to spanish. It is fun but difficult to translate, because you have to say things differently sometimes and find words that have to closest meaning. It also makes me think of joseph smith translating the book of mormon in like 91 days or something like that. Its taking me several days just to translate page and a half. I think it makes it obvious that Joseph Smith did not translate by his own intelligence. 

This is the last week of the change and my former companion Elder Moore is going home on tuesday. And then I will be starting my last change. 
Yeah Dude the mission dog died this week, he was old and got sick, he lived at the mission office. 

I hope everything goes well in trek, efy and your other summer activities. 
Bye I love you
Love Elder Austin

Comments