Week #94 May 24, 2018

Hey mom. I hope you are having fun in florida with Brookie. I hope she had a good birthday and that i am still her favorite even though she is 5 now. This past week went past really fast, especially for all the divisions we had. On thursday we had interviews with Presidents Gwilliam. This will be my last interview with him before the last one. After the interviews we did divisions between the zone leaders in the south. I went to the zone El Bosque with Elder Mckane. On sunday Carolina (an investigator) attended church with her two daughters. It when great and a lot of members got to know them. The only problem is that her daughters go to their dad´s every 2 of 3 weekends. Then sunday afternoon we had a open chapel and after the open chapel we had to do an emergency division with some elders from our zone. I also left this time and the divisions lasted until Tuesday afternoon. So I have been out of my sector a lot since i last talked to you guys but it was a good week. 

The best thing that happened is that they finally gave us the liahonas from the april conference so I could start rereading the talks. 

This next week we will have the zone conference on tuesday

Have a good week -enjoy florida 
I love you 
Elder Austin


Comments