Week # 91 May 2, 2018

Hey hows it going
Last we was a pretty good week, we had our concilio meeting with president and the other zone leaders and we watched a new training from elder Uchtdorf about working with members. Things have been going well with elder Rei. We haven`t really talked much in Portuguese but im going to give english classes and he is going to give Portuguese classes so we will see. 

This pday we didn`t do anything too excited. we got money for the month and so we went and bought food and ate at subway. 

This past week I finished reading jesus the christ for the second time but the first time in spanish. It is a really great book and I enjoyed it just as much in spanish as i did in english. right now for my studies i just try and read at least 2 chapters of the book of mormon everyday and then i read jesus the christ or preach me gospel.

We still have several haitians we are teaching. there are a lot of haitians everywhere just not quite as much as my last sector. We are teaching stevenson who is juniors cousin. 
Sorry my email isn`t too long its not as fun writing emails especially when I will be seeing so guys in a little bit. 

Thanks for all you do, have a great week
Love Elder Austin



























Comments