Week #90 April 25, 2018

Hi,
I didn´t talk to gabriel for a long time and had heard that he was going to get married and then i got his number to talk to him and he invited me when we were talking. 

This past week there were changes, my new companion is elder Rei from sao paolo brazil. he got to the mission the same time i did but will go home a change after. We are still in ohiggins as zone leaders. Elder Gowers went to the office.

Things are going pretty good in the ward we don´t have any investigatores that are close to baptism but there is lotts of potencial here. 
I think i am enduring to the end pretty well. i am feeling pretty good, don´t worry about me. 
Today we watched rogue 1 for pday 
i want to see star wars 8 so bad, but no one tell me anything about it, or i will end all comunication with them for the next three months :) 
I love you take care
Love Elder Austin

Comments