Week # 93 May 16, 2018

Hey mom it was great to talk to you on sunday. Its crazy to think thats the last time i´ll talk to you before i see you guys in real life. I am so happy you got my letter too. It didn't´t even take too long. I will now write letters to everyone else now. I´m glad you got my proof of my ability to write with my left hand. 

On sunday it was day light savings time but we forgot to change our clocks so we woke up and went to church an hour early and we got there and no one was there and we realized that time had changed and we were there early. I had my one chance to get an hour extra of sleep and i missed it!! with the change of time it is getting dark super early, we are outside in the street and it feels like its midnight

This next weeek the elders that were from the other branch that got combined with our ward and going to to come and live with us. That will be good because it is a lot for fun to live with 4 than 2, the downside is that it will be a little more cramped. 

Tomorrow we are going to have interviews with president and on friday concilio 
Thanks for everything  i love you
Love Elder Austin

Comments