Week #15 November 16, 2016



Hola! One of my favorite experiences from this past week was when we did divisions and I got to lead an elder brand new to the field.  Last week we did divisions which means we switch companions for one day, I got to lead someone who had been in the mission for less than two weeks.  It was a really good day and I got to have the challenge of doing all the talking in Spanish and all the teaching.  We had a really good day and to end the day we had an important appointment with our investigator Gabriel.  I was a little worried for this lesson because I had to teach the plan of salvation and he asked a lot of hard questions and I wouldn`t have any support to answer them.  The lesson went really well and we invited him to be baptized and he accepted.   I know it wasn`t the most clearly taught lesson but that was just evidence that all teaching is really done through the spirit.  The spirit was there and that made it is so our weaknesses with the language didn`t matter.

We have given quite a few priesthood blessing of health but normally I anoint with the oil and elder kau gives the blessings. The funny thing is it is almost always inactive people who want blessing. This past week we did give one to a 3 month old baby.

Thank you as well for the favorite conference talks you sent me.  If you or anyone else thinks of any other conference talks they like you could just sent me the name of the talk or where to find it and I can get it here.

 I´m sorry about your new phone but I agree that it is great to live without a I phone.  This past week me and Elder Kau have been talking about college and life after the mission and we realized how little time we have to do everything and how easy it is to waste time.  And we definitely agree that smart phones are the easiest way to waste time.

Everything else here has been really good and I guess it is starting to be Christmas time but it is only getting hotter here. Hopefully I can get better at writing longer letters because I know Mom likes that but you have to remember that I only got 6 words per minute on my typing test in middle school so It is obviously hard.  Thank you guys for all that you you do!




Nathan loves Ping Pong so I am sure this made his day!



Comments