Week #13 November 2, 2016

Hey!  I hope you guys all had a fun Halloween!  Brookie sounds like she is a funny little girl.  I wish I get be there to witness to all these funny things but at least I taught her how to be a night time person.

This week was a really good week and every week I enjoy being a missionary more.   It is hard to consistently find and teach our people so it is different people we teach almost every week.  One thing I really enjoyed doing this week was one night we did divisions with two other members so I went one way with Hermano Jamie and Elder Kau went somewhere else with someone else.  This was hard because I had to lead and talk to everyone and share everything but I really had fun doing it.

I´m going to have a lot of practice speaking church in this ward I have already have had to give two talks and because there are so few people in the ward we pretty much have to speak every other week. Learning a new language is so much fun but it is also very tough.  I am reading the book of Mormon in Spanish right now for my studies.

Recently we also found out that we can´t leave our mission anymore for p-day.  This is terrible because I found out that there is bowling in Santiago but not in my mission so now I can´t go.  I was kind of disappointed because Chile and the rest of Santiago seemed like cool places and I want to go see them and there is really nothing in our mission so we are just going to play soccer every p-day.

Everything else here is really good I am enjoying the food which is something I wasn´t expecting. The completos with the mayo are some of the best things I have eaten here.

Hope everything is going well for you guys thanks for everything.
Love Elder Austin



Comments