Week #14 November 9, 2016




Hola. This week I had a great week with a lot of new experiences.  I had my first earthquake in Chile and that was a lot of fun, we were eating lunch when it started shaking and it lasted for 15-30 seconds.  All the buildings in Chile are built to survive earthquakes so everything was fine.  After everyone was telling us their stories of previous earthquakes.  We heard the news about president this morning and i´m glad that Rodney got some votes for president.  Did utah vote for Trump?

 Haha i´m surprised that you think they cut my hair better in Chile I think they cut it just as bad if not worse.

The rule change wasn´t from our mission president (about leaving the mission boundaries) it was from our area authority so we don´t know exactly why the rules change. But there is really nothing but soccer in our mission so that is what we are going to be doing.

I got my package yesterday! Thank you it was like Christmas.  The beef jerky was one thing was really good thing to send.  And the nuts were actually something I had been wanting early but recently I have found some good prices on nuts and so I have been able to get them here.   Thank you again for the package.

For lunch's we eat at someones house everyday but p-day and inactive people still give us lunch's. So we don´t cook to much and I all I really eat outside of the lunch's is eggs and fruit.  One great thing about Chile is the Feria which is a place where you can get really cheap fruit.

We did some service this week and this was great because I found ping pong and was able to play for my first time in forever.  And I don´t think my skills have faded at all so I can still defeat all challengers.  This week we also had interviews with presidente Gwilliams.  It is starting to get really hot and summer hasn´t even started yet.   Everything else is going amazing in Chile and being a missionary is so much fun.

I hope all the painting turns out and you have fun with brookie.  Thank you for everything and all that you do. 
Love Elder Austin

Comments