Off to the Mexico City MTC





Nate left for the Mexico City MTC early this morning (left our home at 3:30am).  Saying goodbye was so hard, but we are so proud of his willingness to serve!  We got a quick email from him tonight.

[Elder Austin]
[13-09-2016] [Branch 9- District A]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is 13-09-2016. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

I made it to Mexico without dying. The flight from Salt Lake to LA was very good. I sat next to a Tongan guy during the flight. He was born and raised in Tonga and is currently attending BYU Hawaii. I then had a three hour layover in LA before flying to Mexico City. During that flight I sat next to and talk to a group of people going to mexico. One lady in the group was deaf and another woman signed and spoke english. There was also a translator with them who signed and spoke spanish. They were proffesors from a college in California and were going to Mexico to set up a signing program. I got to talk to them about being a missionary and what I was going to be doing for the next two years. My P day is next Wendnesday and I will get to email more then. I love you and thank you for all the help!

Comments