Week #43- May 31, 2017



hey mom its great that you guys are enjoying summer and you have your tomatoes. I don`t know what it will be like to eat them with you when I get back since I`m only used to eating tomatoes in chile so maybe I won`t like tomatoes in the US. 

You`ll have to let me know how california and josh`s wedding goes.  It is still going to be weird that he is married, I still haven`t seen him and now he changed. 

This past week we weren`t able to find Jefferson but this past week we taught Gina the other Haitian. We taught her at church during the classes. 1 we had to take advantage of being with Benisoit so he could help and 2 she wouldn't understand anything anyway if she went to the classes so it was a win win.  In that lesson we set a baptism date with her.  We also got a new bishop called this sunday. Our old bishop was called from another ward and now they called someone from our ward.  He was the second Counselor and he is 33 so he's cool, he wasn`t completely active but I think it will help him out. 

Its awesome that grandpa Ron can do all these things. because from what I have seen here people don`t age very well.  I think grandpa will keep playing tennis for ever.  

I sent more pictures this week too so at least I`m getting better at that, I feel that my emails are long but I don`t know if they are quite up to your standards yet :)
I love you  
Love Elder Austin










Comments