Week #42, May24, 2017

hey mom!

This past week we got a new investigator named Jefferson, he is a Haitian.  He actually lived in the other sector and when I was in that trio a little while but with E Medina and E Concecao we went and taught a Haitian in their sector and Jefferson was living there two and came up and talked to me because he spoke a little english and I`m obviously gringo. The other guys in the other side of the ward started teaching him a little bit but then he moved and they couldn't`t find him but we found him in our sector and now he is ours and we are teaching him now. We taught him in spanish though even though he speaks a little english because he speaks spanish ok too. and so I can teach him with my comp we have to do it in spanish and I actually don`t know how to teach in english either. 
This week we also found out about changes and I will be staying here with E topalda for another change. so I will be here for at least another 6 weeks. 
I send some pictures this week too so to go along with my incredibly long email you have pictures too!!

thank you for the quote about the yellow crayon I had forgotten about that. 
Mom remember to be the yellow crayon even when I`m not home to remind you how to properly apply it :) 

Today I also watched the other side of heaven and it made me sad again. Whenever I see anything about samoa or that sort of stuff it makes me miss it and want it. its weird I still feel such a big draw to samoa after the 3 weeks I was there.
well anyway thank you so much for all you do and I love you and hope you love my letter ;)
Love Elder Austin









Comments