Week #41 May 17, 2017



It was great talking to Nathan on Sunday.  We got to talk to him for about 2 hours.  He also bore his testimony in Spanish.
In my letter this week I told him I found the Mother's Day card he wrote me from last year.  It said  "Happy Mother's Day.....for Mother's day I am going to go one week without complaining. love, Nathan" 
Hey greatest mom -that was a pretty great mothers day card that I gave you last year.  but look at my improvement 10 months without complaining. 
Well I just talked to yall and nothing much has happened since I talked to you because I got sick and actually right I after I finished talking in the skype I lost my voice and couldn`t talked but today I am feeling better so don`t worry!! :) 
We did have the zone conference yesterday and for the meeting the theme was the importance of the holy ghost in missionary work. I`m going to write longer letters but there isn`t much to say this week but next week letter is going to be so long you are going to be amazed. 

Thanks for everything I really enjoyed seeing and talking to you Sunday




Comments