Week #39 May 3, 2017

hola wonderful mom. yeah its getting a lot cooler in chile especially at night.

Yeah there are tons of people from Haiti here in Santiago at least. it will be interesting to see what the culture will be like in couple years when all the haitians have more time here and speak spanish better.  yesterday we had a lesson with gina the investigator but our translator couldn`t go and so we went alone and we couldn`t really teach because of this but we went and all the haitians living there taught us a little creole. In haitian houses there are always a bunch of people living there, like 15 or more in the house. I don`t really now if im really going to learn but if you see like a creole to spanish/english dictionary that could be cool. I still haven`t got my package so hopefully next week it gets here.
Yes we can still leave a couple times a year to go to the temple. I need to go I haven`t been in a while.
I don`t know about skype yet at what times can you guys do it?
Thank you mom for everything I love you and I Love brookie too!

Comments