Week #35, April5, 2017

Hola mom. Hows it going? I did watch conference in Spanish and was good the only big difference is listing to the translator instead of the speaker. You don`t realize but you get used to their voices.  And when the talk starts you hear it in English first so you get excited and then it switch's to Spanish.  But it was very good. And of course you know me, I really did like M Russel Ballard`s talk about goals and plans. It gave great advice on how to set goals in general and then told us what kind of goals are our priority. I also liked the talk from Joaquin Costa because this was a talked directed to investigators. 

Elder gehring left because a missionary finished the mission and went home and he went to go be companions with the other guy and i stayed here in the trio. I do love teaching junior the haitiano that got baptized, he just has so much faith. Tomorrow is his birthday and we are going to buy him ice cream because he has never tried ice cream before. 

This week I was in the trio so we were doing a lot of things in their sector.  We still come back to me sector sometimes but for the most part we have been in theirs so I have got to meet a lot of new people. But next week I should be getting my next companion. 

I did have a few pictures this week but i forgot my converter but I will try and get you a ton next week. 
Thanks for everything
Love Elder Austin

Comments