Week #29 February 22, 2017

Hi mom,  I'm sorry the tennis tournament didn't turn out that well with the rain.  It is great that Ryan won his spelling bee he can definitely spell better than I can now.  There are a few movies that we can ask permission to watch, Some Disney ones.

I did get your package yesterday and everything was great I will do a voice recording for next week so brookie can know that I respond to her and I am still her favorite. Keep giving me conference talks whenever you have them.

This week we couldn't teach Franco because he started working but Luciano the second counselor has been in contact we him and has let us known that Franco has started reading a little from the book of Mormon. 
There are a few pictures this week from a baptism in our ward. An haitiano named Junior got baptized this past Saturday.  Elder Medina and Elder Riofano the other two elders in our ward with us were teaching him.  Junior is a super cool happy guy and because he only speaks french and ceole and I speak spanish and english we can`t really talk but he just always smiles and I love him.
 
 Have a great week and send me questions of any more things you want me to talk about. I love you and thank you for everything.
Love Elder Austin
 





 

Comments