Week #23 January 11, 2017

Hey mom this week I sent one picture so there should at least be something.  One of the best of this week was on Sunday was when Gabriel received the aaronic priesthood.  This was also cool because he came to church alone with out any members of perez family.  This morning I also went to the Chile temple for the first time.  We have had to wake up early and travel for an hour and a half smashed against the walls in the crowded buses and metro but it was super cool when we got there. The temple is pretty small.  There is just one floor but it was a really cool experience.  It was cool to go back and do a session in Spanish but now when I can actually understand it well, because I went to the temple in Mexico but at that time I was just picking out a few words here and there.  Everything else is good and thanks for the email.
Love Elder Austin

Comments