Week #22 January 4, 2017

Hey mom I hope you had a good new years eve. We didn`t really do anything for new years eve because we had to be in the house at the same time so I just sat in the house until it turned 12 and then I went to bed. Here they Celebrate new years eve and celebrate by staying up super late usually by having a dinner at 2-3am and then going out and partying after that.  So you can imagine that there weren`t a lot of people at church.

And don`t worry I like Disneyland but it is not my favorite thing because it is a lot of rushing around and waiting in lines but you guys will have a lot of fun. And you`ll be missing school so that makes it worth it right there.

 Hopefully everything turns out ok with grandma and her heart.

Form what I know and have heard Uruguay is like a mini Argentina and they are a similar culture there. Here we don`t have a siesta after lunch but after lunch most things shut down and you don`t really want to be out because it is super hot and no one will talk to you. What we do have is that is when we do our hour of language study so we get to avoid some of that.

I am really happy here and I am excited for one full year of missionary work. Thank you for all that you do and I love you.

Comments