Week #20, December 21, 2016

 Ok thanks I think I am good with skype.

They definitely did the right thing to win the Ginger Bread contest and win my vote. There were so many other variables that I had to take in.

Everything went really well with Gabriel`s Baptism. He had is interview last Thursday and everything went really well. He then asked me to baptize him so Sunday morning before church we had the baptism and I got to baptize him. He was then confirmed in the sacrament meeting after.

And there are always cats and dogs around but now we don`t sleep with the windows open wide enough for them to get in.

Have fun with all the Christmas parties and Christmas stuff. I love you and I will talk to you soon.
Love Elder Austin

 Click to Read President Gwilliams weekly email






Comments