Week #18, December 7, 2016

This past week my companion was Elder Gomez he is from Concepcion Chile but he already has an assignment working in the office so I was just in the office for a lot of the time. The Other times when I had to go back to the ward to teach a lesson I went back with Elder Gomez and if he couldn´t do it I went with another missionary who was available.  I got to see Elder Kau a lot this week because he works in the office now and I actually got to go back with him to teach Gabriel the law of chastity. Things went fine in that lesson and since he is dating a member he should already know about it and so there was really only two options that could of come out of it.  But Everything went well and his baptism is planned for this Sunday.  All he has left now is the baptism interview.

Yesterday I got my fourth companion in these last couple of weeks and he is Elder De León from Guatemala.  He is finally a set companion and I will be with him for more time.

I am definitely missing the snow a lot here and it still doesn´t feel like Christmas without it.

Yeah we got locked in the church because the doors are definitely different here.   There are two locked doors on the church building that have to be opened with a key even from the inside.  And then around the church there is a really high fence with barbed wire on top so you definitely need a key to get out.  But that is just how it is in Chile there are gates with barbed wire around every house and so you never just leave a house, someone always has to go let you out.  For calling people, all missionary companionship share a small old brick phone for calling everyone and that is how we called to get rescued.

It is still so weird to me that josh is getting married. Have you met her?  It is weird.

Megan didn´t tell me about the game but remind her to not be a ball hog. I´m sorry about brookie being sick the stomach flu is the worst. Levi told me like a month ago that he had gained 20 pounds so he could be at 40 right now. He is turning Tongan.  
I also got your package this week thank you so much for that and I was able to give Elder Kau his stuff because I was in the office at the time. I don´t know exactly what we need to do for skpe yet but I will let you know. 
It is very expensive to send a package to the states but I will do it, but I´m going to wait until I have found some more cool stuff to send you guys.  Next week though I am going to try and send some normal letters to you though.  Thanks for everything and I love you so much.

Comments