Week #21, December 28, 2016

 It was so fun to see Nathan and talk to him for over 2 hours on Christmas.  He is doing great!  He told us that he eats about 60 eggs a week-
6 eggs in the morning and 6 eggs in the evening-every day!  He is doing great and says to say Hi to everyone!
Hey mom it was great to skype all you guys and actually talk face to face which is way better than emails.  It sounds like you guys did a bunch of really fun stuff around Christmas.  Good job with the bowling, I bet Rich wasn´t too happy with that ending.  Its too bad I wasn´t there to beat you all.  For our Christmas gifts the bishop gave us talks.  Church on Christmas day was really interesting, they also asked us to sing in a choir and so at 10am when church was suppose to start there was the 7-8 people in choir practicing and 1 person sitting in the seats. We then started the meeting 15 minutes later when a few more people showed up.  During the meeting a hermana in the ward spoke for 5 minutes, my companion spoke for three minutes, we had the terrible musical number of the choir and then I got to speak the rest of the meeting. We had started a little late so I only spoke for 25 minutes but that was ok.  Other than that the best part of Christmas was skyping.  It was different that Christmas morning all I did was wake up throw my talk together.  I realized how many Christmas traditions we had and how much we did together for Christmas.  I love you and am so grateful for you.
Love Elder Austin

Click to read the weekly message from President gwilliams

Comments