Week #98 June 201, 2018

Hey mom. 
After the bike ride last week I was sore but not as sore as I was expecting. 
Well sounds like you have done some fun activities in my honor in St George.
 
This week was very good and I was very happy but then almost none of our investigators went to church on sunday so that was a little disappointing- but we´ll get them this sunday. 

Today was a very fun pday, we played paintball and we went with several people from my group and with our companions and we were on one team and our companions were on another- so we got to beat up on our comps. 

On sunday we are going to have an open chapel in our ward so hopefully it turns out well. 
sorry i can´t write to much today, i am already running out of time but thanks for all the birthday wishes i love you. and i will be seeing you soon. 
Love Elder Austin




















Comments