Week #97 June13,2018

Hey mom,
They bikes have been great but it rained several days this past week and we can´t use the bikes during the rain. But today we really took advantage of the bikes, for pday we rode our bikes around the entire mission-we went like 22 1/2 miles and it took 3 hours but it was a lot of fun. We were trying recording some of it but the videos didn´t come out to well. I´m going to attach a picture of google maps so you can see our route. My legs are going to hurt tomorrow though. 

This past week we had stake conference and it was pouring so no investigators came to church but we do have a couple investigators we are excited for. The first are Ricardo y Flor who are a couple that we got through a member reference and this past week accepted a baptismal date for july 14th which is my last week so I hope everything works out. 

This past week it snowed in a lot of parts in Santiago but the snow did not make it to our mission. On Thursdays I teach the English classes and my Brazilian comp teaches the Portuguese classes. 

Thank for all the help with getting my schedule all organized. I now you studied and stressed way more about it than you should of :) 

Thanks for all you do i love you 
Love Elder Austin
























Comments