Week # 88, April 11, 2018

hey sounds like you guys had a great time in new york. I enjoyed all the pictures even though i wasn´t there. Just remember the rule, no more fun without me. This past week  on Friday we had our concilio meeting with all the zone leaders, assistant's and president and hermana Gwilliam. It was a good meeting and after we ate papa johns like usual. We started doing divisions among the zone leaders so i went with Elder Tanner to las araucarias for the day.

  In our stake there is a sector called los cristales which is the one branch in the mission and the most dangerous sector. So Sunday the stake president came to our ward and announced that los cristales would be combined with Ducaud.  Our ward is now giant. So that was a pretty crazy announcement, they had a church building so they will probably have to sell it now.

 On Monday I went on divisions with Elder Neddo the assistant and we stayed in my sector and Tuesday we had interviews with President Gwilliam. I also set my last goals with president which will be for the next 3 months. Most likely i will be staying in my sector for this next change.

 This week I also got to talk to Gabriel the first person I baptized and he is going to be sealed nest Tuesday! And I think i will be able to go.

 Last night i did a baptismal interview for another ward. 

Today we had the finals of that mission 3 on 3 tournament we lost against the team from the north but I still played pretty well and it was a close game. After we ate lunch at subway. Next pday we are going to go play paintball against another zone. 

Well ill talk to you next week have a good week I love you
Love Elder Austin




Comments