Week #87 April 4, 2018


Hey, we did have a good game in the house, the two missionaries that lived close to us came over and stayed with us so we wouldn´t too bored while we were shut inside. We slept a little and played a lot of games, like monopoly deal and other game we had. It was actually a really fun day and time went by really fast. So this week was a little weird because after I got a little sick and then Saturday and Sunday we had general conference so not a whole lot has changed since I last wrote. So i will probably just talk about my thoughts from conference. 

General Conference
I think my very first conference in the mission is the first one I really enjoyed and received a lot of instruction. Since then every following conference I have liked more and more until this conference, my last, that has been my favorite until this moment. 
It was president nelson´s first conference and every time he spoke something excited and good happened. After the announcement in priesthood session when they announced that President had another ´brief´ announcement I almost pooped my pants :) 
My favorite session was probably the Sunday afternoon session and I really liked the talk by lynn g robbins and larry wilson. I also really liked president nelson talk about revelation. I think this conference really showed the importance of watching all the conference. If you didn´t watch the Saturday morning session you missed sustaining the prophet. The priesthood session had president nelsons announcement about the elders and high priests. The sunday morning session pres nelson gave his talk and sunday afternoon another announcement and the new apostles spoke. 
The solemn assembly was very cool. I spouse I was there when President monson had his but I don´t remember it. So for me this was the first time doing it. 
I am now just waiting for the liahona(ensign) for may to come so I can reread all the talks. 

Well conference was pretty much the highlight of my week so that's pretty much what I talked about
Bye I love you

Comments