Week #82 February 28, 2018

Hey hows it going?  Here is a little run down of things that happened this week...

Thursday. We had interviews with president 

Friday: We had the council meeting with president, all the zone leaders and the assistants. after I did divisions with Elder Burnett he got to the mission the same time as I did. 

Saturday: Was a pretty normal day. That night we had correlation with our new ward mission leader.

Sunday: We went to church, at church I taught the principles of the gospel class about prophets and then I taught the priesthood class about the Sabbath day and the sacrament.  Later that day we were walking on the side of the road and some guys that were driving by in the back of a drunk dumped coke on us. I was standing closer to the road so most of it hit me. I was pretty mad. 

Monday: WE had divisions with the assistants. I stayed in my sector with Elder Grau from Spain. It was a really fun division.

Tuesday: We had our district meeting and we gave the class about some things from our meeting with president

Pday: Today we cleaned the house in the morning and then went to a chapel and met up with the zone and played soccer and poker. after we went and ate sushi for lunch.

Right now we are teaching a lady named alejandra and another lady named maria they are both a little older and need to stop smoking to get baptized. Alejandra´s last day to smoke was last Saturday now she just has to stay with it. 

Being a zone leader is fun but there are a lot of things you have to do. for example yesterday we had to go confiscate some electronics from some elders and later help other missionaries that aren´t getting a long.  we have to go to more meetings too but I like it. 

Right now I am at war with the dogs. 

Thanks for everything  I love you so much
Elder Austin

Comments