Week #78 January, 31 2018

Hi, well it turns out I did have changes. Starting of last week president called me and told me I would be a zone leader.  So then I knew I would have changes.  After he told elder rodriguez where I was going and who my comp would be.  A lot of other people knew too so when the change meeting came I already thought I knew were I was going and who my comp was going to be, but turns out president made some last minute changes and I got sent to another place to be with elder Gowers, a comp I have already had. So that whole sequence was pretty crazy.  So pretty much I am in the zone Ohiggins in the ward Ducuad. I am back in a zone with out sister missionaries. We are zone leaders together. I just got to the ward yesterday so I am still figuring things out. }

This past week was pretty crazy because it the last week of elder rodriguez so we had to go to a bunch of meeting and do a bunch of things. We haven´t really have had time to study for the past 1 week and a half because we have gone out every single morning. I also had to go to Santiago centro to renew my visa and wait in line for a long time. On monday morning Elder Rofriguez went home to argentina. 

I also got you package this past week. Thank you for that, the crackers were a little smashed but everything else is good. I haven´t tried the spice yet but I am excited to try it, it looks really good. 

Thank you for everything 
Love Elder Austin

Comments