Week #57 September 6, 2017

hey mom happy birthday to the greatest mom in the world. I already sent that one letter but I will try to start working on another package/letter to send you and also to write something to megan so she won`t be upset. And don`t worry I will write the next letter with my left hand as my to give you more prove.  Lately I have been practicing a little more with my right hand because that deteriorated a little because I was writing with my left for so long.  I think I am still slightly faster with my right hand but if I step it up and practice a little more I could get it even.

Right now I eat 4-5 eggs in the morning for breakfast. You will also be proud to know that I started eat oatmeal lately. 
 
Last Sunday we had stake conference and we got to go with Marcos (he has a car too so we lucked out) but the conference was very good. We have a another appointment with him tomorrow. 
 
Tomorrow we also have a zone conference and elder bragg from the area presidency is coming. 
 
Elder Gowers my companion also got changed yesterday and now I am with Elder Moore from Wyoming. He has one more change than me in the mission. 
 
Rodolfo is also good we had a noche de hogar with a family in our ward with him on monday and it went very well. 
We still have to keep working with the hatians and this problem with baptism this isn`t a problem that all hatians have just this little group. 
 
I do still need to find Juan, its a common name but not crazy common. 
 
It was just perfect that your birthday lined up with pday and you know I remembered with out your reminders. I hope everyone is nice to you today and doesn`t complain or fight or cry or do the other things the normally do. I will even say I am rooting for Federer today for your birthday. I love you and thank you for everything
Love Elder Austin
 

Comments