Week #53 August 9, 2017


Hey mom!

So it looks like I have to clear the confusion of when I said "crossing a freeway". I just said it was in between us and the sector so there are actually 4 ways to enter without running across the road, 3 bridges and 1 road, so I can happily tell you I still haven't ran across the road dodging cars. (last week when he wrote about crossing a freeway to get to his sector, i thought he had to run across the freeway, dodging cars!)

We do have to walk a lot because the sector is pretty big and we have to walk to just get into the sector. At night we usually have to go to the edge of the sector to cross back on the road because the bridges can sometimes be dangerous at night. And when I said bigger I meant both, it is bigger in the sense that there is more money and in the sense that there are big roads in the sector. I do really like this sector though. The ward is good and also had a lot of potential. This past sunday there was 62 people at church which was a record for me in the mission by a lot. This ward also has important things like home teachers, visiting teachers, and ward counsel which haven`t existed in other wards. All this stuff has mad me really excited to work and be in this ward. I actually had a very good first week in the ward. We found 4 new investigators and taught several very good lessons. 


And I don`t know what picture you saw of a baby. I sent one of Gina's baby awhile ago but not this past week. But there an easy way you can know it the baby is black its gina`s baby if not its an other chilean baby. I will probably be able find out a few things about how she's going so I will let you know when ever I know something. 
(I asked who was the baby he sent the pictures of last week)


And thank you for your wonderful advice about my emails. The only reason the last one was shorter was because I was in my second day in the new place and didn't`t know anyone, so I couldn't`t write about them yet.  Catchai. But I now return to my normal amazing emails that I usually do to show off my amazing communication ;) 
(I sent a picture I found online of 15 questions he could answer to tell us more about his week, he didn't answer any of them :)

Love,
Elder Austin



Comments