Week #52 August 2, 2017**1 year mark today**

Hey mom!
So right now i´m in my second day in a new sector.  This past week I got changed to be in a sector called parque combarbalá (in the comuna La Granja) with elder gowers who is from south jordan utah. I  left El Bosque a day before I complete one year in the mission.  I´m still getting to know the sector but it is pretty different than el bosque.  In el bosque it was pretty much just a bunch of tiny houses and here there is a lot of big roads and bigger stuff.  We live in a different sector with other missionaries and to get to our sector we have to cross a freeway to get there. The ward seems pretty good though. a lot different than the two wards in el bosque.  I´m am pretty excited to be and work here though. 

I haven´t bought any new ties I have just traded. The pink won is from Elder Gehring. My clothes are  holding up pretty well but i´ve got some holes in my socks and some little tears.  The shoes are doing good but I haven´t really used the boots to much.

Thank you for everything and I love you

heres a lot of pictures this week  from when I said bye to everyone :) your welcome






































I think this is his new Companion in his new area

Comments