Week #63 October 18, 2017

Hi mom,
 I actually talked to the bishop from el bosque a couple weeks ago and he told me that gabriel is doing very well, it looks like he is now the young mens leader in the ward (not a lot of youth but its still good). I also got his email too and I am going to email him soon.  Other than that I haven´t heard anything about anyone else. 

Today we went to the temple for pday as a district. It was very cool and we went and ate lunch at carls jr after. 

Marco is doing well as well. We have a baptism date for him the 11 of november. This past week we did a thing where some people that were in the ccm came to our sector and where with us for a couple hours. I was with some one from ecuador named elder Padilla who has just been a member for a year and a half. 

I have being putting emphasis in reading the book of mormon. I have also realized how is it would be for us to forget if we don´t make time to reed. I had one day the past week when we were on divisions so I was with someone else in another sector and we woke up´went to a service right away and were there almost the whole morning I then went back to the house we showered really quick and went to lunch, and after lunch we went to that activity when we went out with the guys from the ccm. after that activity we went to our appointments we had and then the day was over and we went back to the house and I did some things and then it was almost time for bed and I just barely realized that I hadn't´t read yet that day. Some days just fly by and if we don´t plan and focus on the book of mormon everyday we won´t do it.  It even happens as missionaries when we are suppose to be doing that sort of stuff all day long. but I am still 100% after general conference. 


I hope megan had a good birthday and tell brookie I miss her too
Thank you for the email I love you
Love Elder Austin




Comments