Week # 61 October 4, 2017


I´ll start off talking about general conference because I image that would be one of your questions. I really liked the talk by Russel M Nelson about the book of mormon. I also found that the book of mormon was on of the biggest themes of this year, even though it is probably a theme every year because its kind of important. 
Russell M Nelson´s was probably my favorite about the book of mormon but there were several and everyone one seemed to at least mention it. They also emphasized reading every single day. It called my attention that elder eyring said he had read the book of mormon every day for the past 50 years. 
I did watch the whole conference in spanish. Spanish just feels so natural now I can´t really think back to what it was like before when I couldn´t understand it. 

Marco is doing very well, he couldn´t come to general conference for some reason but there was a ward activity friday night and he went to that and brought his brother. He has a baptism date for october 14 but we still have a few more things to teach him so lets hope he makes it. With rodolfo our other investigator we have just been trying to read from the book of moron with him because he already knows everything he just needs the faith to be baptized. Junior and Emmanuel are doing good as well, we taught them tithing this past week and they didn´t have a problem with it. 

So were been trying to learn a little creole and we told junior and emmanuel that we wanted to learn but we need to learn the pronunciation so we left them with a little voice recorder and Emmanuel recorded the entire restoration pamphlet for us in creole. He also gave himself a review of the restoration while he was at it so it was a win win. 

The package was perfect I got everything I needed.   

Thanks for the letter I love you 
Elder Austin

Comments