Week #101 July 11, 2018

Hi On monday we had a mission conference and all the missionaries that are going had the chance to give there final testimonies. Yesterday I had my last interview with Presidente Gwilliam. Today I am saying goodbye to people from my old wards and on Friday we have a temple trip with our group and with president and sister Gwilliam. So pretty much there are exciting things happening almost every single day until i get back. 

I have been very happy for the time I have had at the mission chile santiago sur. This past week I have had the chance to reflect a lot about my progress on the mission and how I have changed. I am so happy i got to come to this mission, i think sometimes i questioned why I come to santiago south -a tiny some what ugly mission. It seemed like the opposite of me but with time i think I came to understand that i was with the people i needed to be with. I also was able to develop and strengthen my testimony of the truthfulness of this work and the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. I know that Joseph smith saw God and Jesus christ. and the book of mormon is the  means that God has created to make us know that Joseph was a prophet of god. Thank you so much for all that you do. I am so excited to see you and the rest of the family.
I love you

I will see you at the airport on tuesday :) 

Love Elder Austin






































Comments